We always admire the slim figures of ballet dancers. It’s easy for you to have such figure too. The only thing is to follow basic rules of the diet for ballet dancers.
1. One helping of food should be divided into 2 meals.
2. Soups are considered as a separate dish, so they can not be combined with any other food.
3. You can not combine fish and meat in one meal, because they contain a heterogeneous protein.
4. You should consume dairy products with low fat content. Choosing milk and dairy products you should prefer standardized milk and if you have a possibility, dilute it with ice.
5. Factory-made mayonnaise should be excluded from the ration. If you can’t find forces to abandon it, you should prepare mayonnaise at home by yourself. It will be without the yolks and salt and with the addition of 1/3 non-fat yogurt.
6. It is important not to use salt in cooking, and try to replace it with fresh herbs or soy sauce.
7. You should drink 1,5-2 liters of non-carbonated mineral water. Drink water no less than 30 minutes before meal and at least 1 hour after meal.