Apples have the quality to stifle the appetite. Such foodstuffs with great content of dietary fibers like apples, need more time for chewing. So you have additional time to let your organism know that you are not hungry. That’s why the possibility of overeating comes down. There was an experiment in Brazil. Women, who ate three little apples a day as a part of the healthy diet, lost more weight than women, who didn’t eat apples. Also apples are natural antiphlogistic means.
Cedar nuts have the greatest number of protein among all other kind of nuts or seed. In Siberia hollow hand of cedar nuts is a traditional addition for any food to make the feeling of satiation. What is the secret?
Cedar nuts have natural polyunsaturated fats, which stimulate two big hormones, overpowering hunger. Both hormones send signal to brain that you are not hungry. During an experiment people, who eat cedar nuts, ate other food about 36% less.
Linseed oil is the best vegetative source of fats Omega-3. Additionally you get 8 grams of fibers. So fresh oil helps to control appetite. You should add linseed oil in salad or vegetables.
Natural oatmeal porridge is one of the healthiest carbohydrates. It has rich content of fibers, so porridge can save feeling satiety for a long time. If you eat one plate of oatmeal porridge every day, you decrease the cholesterol level from 8 till 23%.
If you don’t want overeating, try to eat some salad before meal. Fibers help to lower sugar level in blood and so feeling of hunger is decreased. According one research, when 42 women eat simple salad containing 100 calories before dinner, they eat 12% calories less during a meal. Try to vary salads with spinach, chicory and cabbage. Any green will help to restrain feeling hunger.
Soup is one of the most important parts of appetite control and weight loss. Some researches showed that men and women, who ate 2 portions of low-cal soup every day lost on 50% more than those people, who ate light snacks and counted calories. The secret is that soup contains a lot of water and fewer calories as result. It’s important to choose clear soups or vegetable soups, but not cream ones.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
It becomes colder and colder outside. And it’s so easy to eat appetizing spaghetti with sauce or fat roast, sitting in the cozy and warm kitchen. But even during a cold winter we should be in good form. Nothing can excuse gluttony. It’s very important to keep nutritious diet and at the same time to avoid food typical for cold seasons.
Don’t think that there are no good fruits or vegetables in winter. Winter is the best time to get maximal use from these products without fear to pick weight. It’s time to eat such vegetables as carrot, onion, pumpkin, green, beet, garlic, broccoli and so on. These vegetables will provide your organism with necessary vitamins and minerals during all winter. Let’s keep slim with my hot tips.
1. Drink more. In winter we spend a lot of time in the rooms with systems of climate-control. Dehydration can become the reason of tiredness. Feeling thirst can be confused with feeling hunger. So you can consume unnecessary calories. Always have the little bottle of water with you. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
2. Don’t forget about workout. Regular exercises will settle you into shape and be the source of good mood. Also you can go to the swimming-pool or simply walk in the air.
3. Avoid hot drinks. There is no better than creamy coffee or hot chocolate in cold winter morning. But it is too rich in calories. The best alternative is black or green tea. Tea is rich with antioxidants and doesn’t contain calories.
4. Don’t overeat. When weather is cold and you become slower, it is very easy to pick extra pounds. To avoid overeating in the evening, begin morning with balanced breakfast, For example, porridge with pear.
5. Fight with tiredness. Be active and positive. Winter can drive you into condition of apathy. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. It will help to save slim figure and good health.